I am pretty sure I hit my quota on girls trips already this year. I sure do have a wonderful husband who is happy to let me have these adventures. At the end of Jen's 10 day visit we did one last trip and it was to Paris! I was very much looking forward to this because we took my good friend Hillary who is the Paris Connoisseur herself. She studied abroad there in college and speaks fluent french, plus she knew of all the great places to take us. My first trip to Paris was fun, but we didn't have great food and I felt like we missed out on a few "Parisian" things. I am happy to report that after a weekend with the girls and seeing Paris in all it's glory, I love it even more. Maybe not as much as London, but I still love it. We crammed in so much, I don't even know where to start. We did the Musee d'Orsay (best museum in Paris BTW), the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eifel Tower at 11pm (awesome time to go because there was no line), the Pantheon, Notre Dame, a wine tasting for 2 hours with cheese and baguettes, Luxembourg Gardens, shopping in the Jewish Quarter, and shopping at a typical outdoor Paris market. Oh and we did a macaron tour. We literally hit every macaron shop in Paris. No Joke. It was awesome.
Musee d'Orsay- loved this museum, loved this clock!
On top of the Arc de Triomphe
We did lots of this: tea time and macarons!
Very cool street in Paris with an outdoor food market. I was in heaven!
Luxembourg Gardens
Notre Dame
No comments:
Post a Comment