During Jennifer's visit, we took a 5 day girl's trip to 3 different cities. I really wanted to take her to Bruges because when we went last fall, I fell in love with it! This time around I really got to see the city (different view without kids), but we also stayed 2 nights. LOVE LOVE LOVE Bruges!! Definitely my favorite city. ever. It is so charming, quaint, full of character, delicious food, and around every corner you want to snap a picture. I love that it's not too crowded and it feels like a small town in a city of things to do. We took a canal tour by boat (very cool), and enjoyed our horse & carriage tour as well. Jeff and I are going back at the end of the September by ourselves and are sooooo looking forward to it! Below are some of our favorite snapshots:
No comments:
Post a Comment