Excuse my lack of blogging. We have had the busiest month ever and I really think EVER. We moved ourselves slowly into our new home, and at the same time have done many home improvement projects. On top of that, we also had no internet/phone/cable access for over a week (which was horrible by the way). It's also not a good time to be 8 months pregnant, but luckily it is almost all over. We are hoping to have a few weeks of "normalcy" until baby boy makes his arrival. And for those wondering, this is probably the reason why he doesn't have a name yet. Too many things happening for us to actually make that decision! Jeff has worked so hard since I can't do all that much to lift anything. We almost have the new house set up, we still have lots of things to put up on walls, but for the most part it is very liveable and the rooms are set up. The only rooms I posted are the Addy's and baby boy's room because I'll wait to post the others once everything is in it's place-- maybe by the weekend.
Here is the before shot of our house:
Here is the after picture. We put up a new roof, new shutters, outdoor paint, all new light fixtures, and have completely painted every room on the inside. We are still waiting on our new front door and landscape (which should hopefully all be done in the next few weeks). More pictures to follow!
Addy's room
She calls her armoire her "princess chest"
Baby room
5 comments:
WOW Amy it looks beautiful! What a transformation! You guys know how to make a place look great. I love the paint color in Addy's room. You guys have a serious case of nesting!
Love it!!! The outside looks great--the black looks sooo nice!!
I love the paint colors for the kids rooms, sooo fun! Wish we could have helped you out...I know moving when VERY pregnant is no fun (that was me last year!) but you did great, and thank goodness for sweet hard working husbands! :)
The house looks great! I love the kids rooms!
Where did Jeff get his suit?
Very nice!! Everything looks wonderful and I'm glad that you got to get the nursery set up!! Good luck in the next few weeks - we'll be waiting for news!
Hey! I love all of your house projects. I'm guessing you're getting close to the "any day now" time, so good luck! Can't wait to hear the news.
Post a Comment