So we had our annual ugly sweater party this weekend! It was a blast like always. This year was a little different. We decided to keep the party small mainly because the guest list would have been way too many people and would never fit in our house. Since we were in charge of hosting our dinner group for December, we thought it would be a great idea to do our sweater party for our small group! WAY too much fun!! We had a delicious dinner of beef burgundy. We played the married couple's game (Jeff and I won!) and thanks to my dad for making up the questions. We also did a white elephant gift exchange which is always hilarious.
Here are pictures of the guys:
Girls being silly:
Eating a delicious pear dessert and unwrapping presents
The wannabe winner (real winner is Rafic, in the gold sweater complete with shoulder pads):
And how cool was it that it SNOWED during the party!! We woke up to this light dusting:
4 comments:
what a fun party! jeffs sweater is AWESOME!!!
I love this idea!! I have a thing for ugly scrapbook paper and ugly shoes, but none as much fun as you guys looked like you had. :)
Hey, I'm really stopping by today for your new address. Please email it to me - LindseyK75@yahoo.com . I'll send you our new one as well.
Hope all is well!
Lindsey
lol. =) nevermind. just got your card minutes ago -- and i LOVE it!
xoxo
LOL I love reading this post each year - your sweater parties are SO much fun! I LOVE that gold sweater - just awesome :)
Post a Comment