Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHS 10 year Reunion!

We finally returned home late last night from our trip to California. Our trip was centered around my 10 year high school reunion that I've been busy planning for months! I swore that I would never plan it again-- it was a little stressful at times, but I had such a fun time that I might reconsider!! I had so much fun catching up with old friends and seeing everyone that I haven't seen in ages.


I had the best looking date!

3 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

um hi you are so cute and can you please scan and blow up the photo of you on your nametag so we can all see your HS yearbook photo!!!

Becky said...

I'm glad it all came together so well! Looks like you had a lot of interest in the event also! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I'm glad you had a good time and that everything came together so nicely. Maybe Tom will have his reunion at the Rivermill.