Friday, July 26, 2013

Addy's last day of German Kindergarten

Addy finally had her last day of German Kindergarten. It was bittersweet. She will still see her good friends often because they live within 30 feet of our house. We also plan on signing her up for gymnastics in the neighborhood. Her 2 years at the neighborhood school were invaluable and we are so thankful for her unique opportunity to learn another language, but I must admit it will be nice to have her home everyday. I am so looking forward to having the freedom to teach her on our own schedule, exploring more cool things in our area during the weekday, and traveling without being tied to any school schedule. 

Addy and her friends Dana, Clara, and Anna-Marie


One of her teachers Nina:

Anna the cook. I just love this lady. She is so sweet to the kids and always so kind to me. Even though she doesn't speak a lick of english:

No comments: