Feeling pretty blessed that I had the opportunity to take 2 fabulous weekend trips back to back this month! It's wonderful to vacation as a family, but also very nice to enjoy some adult time. My friend, Kristen, had a free weekend in Garmisch and invited 3 of us girls to hang out. We had a great time! We enjoyed 2 full days of skiing, some hot tub time, delicious after ski drinks, and some amazing food at night. The first day I spent on the mountain with my dear friend Hillary who is quite the accomplished snowboarder. She's from Aspen and her brother is an olympic gold medalist in snowboarding from the Salt Lake City games-- need I say more about her abilities? So I was a little out of my league skiing with her. Nonetheless, we still had a great time and she pushed me to do some hills I would never have done. I did miss my husband though-- I always enjoy him taking care of me on the slopes!!
Loved this view of Garmisch:
Me and Hillary:
I realize I look like a HUGE dork in this picture, but it's the only one I have of me on skies-- so go with it...
The 4 of us enjoying our delicious 4 course meal, Garmisch has some fabulous restaurants!
No comments:
Post a Comment