Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Shower

Jeff and I spent the past week relaxing in Cabo San Lucas while Addy stayed home with Grandma Tina. It was quite a treat for all of us! I would have lovely pictures to post of us hanging out at the pool all day, eating delicious food, visiting the spa everyday, but we forgot our camera! Next year we'll remember..... Addy had a blast hanging out with Grandma all week, and we think she was spoiled pretty rotten!

We arrived home late Saturday/early Sunday morning and my friends through me a wonderful baby shower. Everything was perfect! We were grateful that both Grandma and Mimi (Jeff's mom) were able to come to the event. It was such a gorgeous day that I felt like I was still in Mexico. Everything was fabulous and I received so many nice gifts that I was so overwhelmed! We had about 30 ladies and enjoyed a delicious brunch, fun games, and little baby boy presents.

Yummy punch and drink station
Lots of gifts! There are even alot hiding behind the couch!
Party favors (may have to blow this one up to look at it, but they were adorable Giraffe and bottle cookies that looked just like the invitation)

Dessert!! This is my favorite chocolate cake on the left!! I even had some leftover to take home!
The delicious spread (I found it funny that 3 of us pregnant ladies are all getting our food first)
Opening gifts

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time with Miss Addy this week! I'm glad you got to get away!

I had a great time at the shower!

Becky said...

Looks like soooo much fun! I wish I could have been there!

Kelly Tillotson said...

Im glad you had such a nice shower...you're very blessed to have such great friends close by! Wish I could have been there to help and celebrate--baby boy is coming soooooooooon!!!!!
:) lots of love,
kelly

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Amy you look beautiful! Looks like it was an absolutely lovely shower. Can't wait to meet Jeff Jr.! :)