Monday, December 14, 2009

Rains 4th Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

Our BIG party was on Saturday and it was a blast! We probably had more people than we've ever had, 13 couples. Almost everyone wore a sweater, with the exception of 2 people. This year everyone went above and beyond. The sweaters were tackier than they've ever been. Almost all of the guys walked in the party thinking they had the worst sweater, only to see the next guy look worse! These pictures don't do the sweaters justice! I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get an entire group shot. We were having too much fun! The White Elephant gift exchange was a hit too!


Jeff decided he would wear his sweater one more time. It was retired and given as a white elephant gift. In case you can't tell, those are shoulderpads on my sweater! Borrowed from my 80 year old friend. 
Tom, the big winner! This sweater was hideous. You can't tell here, but those are actual lights on the sweater that light up and play music when he hit the battery operated box in his pocket. The chest hair helped him out too. 
These 3 lovely ladies showed up with the same sweater!
A nice shot of some of the gang. 

5 comments:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Can you hear me laughing from down there!? These are hilarious!!! Your crowd there really did go above and beyond - put our year to shame! Looks like a super fun time :)

Cindy said...

Luke and I still laugh about the one we attended. Keep the tradition going!!!!!

Becky said...

So much fun!! We miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your party was a success!
Love the sweaters!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your party was a success!
I love the sweaters!