Addy has turned into quite the "girlie" girl. She certainly doesn't get it from her mommy! At the Farmer's Market the other day, we found this terrific bow lady who had the most darling bows. She had great prices, adorable bows, and was thrilled that Addy was soooo excited to pick out bows. I think I bought 6 bows for $12. My favorite one is the Butterfly bow because of the great colors! Addy insisted that I put as many bows as I could in her hair today. This was after she insisted on wearing a dress-- I tried to put her in shorts and she was not happy: : "I want a dress mommy, no shorts!" Yikes, I wonder what the upcoming years will bring......
2 comments:
oh ADDY! You are a girl after my own heart - dresses and bows are the best!!! I love your little girly-girl, Amy!
Addy, I love your new bows! Your mommy did wear dresses and bows for a couple of years of her life.
See you this afternoon.Can't wait!
Post a Comment