she looks like she could live down here in AL! Those dresses are very popular with the southern bells! She looks adorable
how beautiful! I love that it's reversible too - can't wait to see pics of her in the other side!
So cute! I love it - and the monogram is adorable!
We miss you guys sooo much! When are you coming out our way? Addy is such a preeety little lady.
Love Addy's dress! Can't wait to see her Easter dress!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
she looks like she could live down here in AL! Those dresses are very popular with the southern bells! She looks adorable
how beautiful! I love that it's reversible too - can't wait to see pics of her in the other side!
So cute! I love it - and the monogram is adorable!
We miss you guys sooo much! When are you coming out our way? Addy is such a preeety little lady.
Love Addy's dress! Can't wait to see her Easter dress!
Post a Comment