Thursday, November 6, 2008

1 Year Photos

Here are a few pictures from Addy's 1 year photo shoot (about 2 months late)-- We just received the proofs!






7 comments:

Duncan Family said...

she is such a cute pie!

Tillo's said...

Okay, you better be sending a photo to us. I have some for you I'll send with Christmas stuff. Beautiful pics!!! Are you feeling better?..lol..Think positive...So what the stock market is crashing..we have HOPE and LOVE...lol.Be grateful stocks aren't your husband profession. I'll check in with you next week. luv yous

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

Addy is as photogenic as ever!

Kelly Tillotson said...

i love that dress, addy! We can't wait to smooch you and play with you in a few months!!!

Kelly Tillotson said...

a few months? only....6 or 7 weeks!!! Christmas here we come!! I can't believe how fast time is zooming by.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! Can I have one?

Becky said...

Amy - the pictures look great! Addy is so adorable! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!