Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Little Yogi

Some of you know that I have started my own business, Happy Little Yogi. I teach Itsy Bitsy Yoga to babies, tots, pre-schoolers, and kids! I am very excited to start my fall sessions, I will be teaching 6 classes per week (in addition to my 2-4 adult classes per week) so I we are staying very busy. Addy loves Itsy Bitsy Yoga and has practiced since she was 4 months old. I wanted everyone to check out my website www.happylittleyogi.com and let me know what you think! Itsy Bitsy Yoga is a nationally recognized program, so I recommend all mommies to check out a class in your area if you can find one! Visit www.itsybitsyyoga.com to find a class.

I am still trying to find a way to post my baby food recipes/cookbook on my website. I'll keep working on it :)

3 comments:

Tillo's said...

Amy I love it! What a wonderful thing to do for moms and babies. Yoga is so good for the mind and body. As a mom , yoga has helped me to relax. You always amazes me, you're such a go getter. You're the best. Love you Mama.

Duncan Family said...

congrats. i wish we lived near you.. i would be there twice for each kiddo!

Kelly Tillotson said...

congratulations on the new business! I have a gift for you, that I wanted to have sent out by this month, since youre starting up, but I dont think I'll have it all done and sent for another couple weeks. I'll get it to you ASAP! Did you get the VT kit in the mail? If not, then I just ruined the suprise....I hope you like it!