
Was a success! I had such a great time teaching the babies. I had 5 moms and 5 babies (4 boys, 1 girl) and they loved it! They ranged from 2 weeks old to 8 months old. A few of the babies squealed and giggled almost the entire class. No crying at all (until the very end). I didn't take Addy with me because it was my first class and I didn't want her to be a distraction. She probably would have tried to touch and grab all the babies. Maybe next week I'll take her.

My neighbor, Dawn, watched Addy while I was teaching. She has 2 girls ages 8 and 6 (Kiely and Abby). Addy loves the big girls! They have a great playroom with lots of dolls and toys so Addy was in heaven. Dawn said the only problem she had was the girls fighting over who feeds Addy, who gets to hold her, etc. (too cute!) When I went to pick her up she was cuddling with Kiely watching TV.

1 comment:
It looks like Addy is well taken care of. She looks very comfotable.
Post a Comment